In 1985, Our Saviour Center started as a lunch program in El Monte. In 30 years, we have grown to serve 14,000 people annually with these programs.
The Food Pantry serves 14,000 individuals annually with access to healthy food options, fresh produce and access to healthy cooking classes.
The Food Pantry Hours are:
Tuesday and Thursdays from 10 AM - 1 PM
Cooking Classes are Tuesdays at 10:30 AM and are provided by our partner Seeds of Hope.
homeless family motel voucher program
This program provides emergency shelter for families for up to 7 days in a local motel.
To get help or to get involved with this life saving program, please contact:
Diane Williams - DianeW@our-center.org
(626) 579 - 2190 Ext. 127
Cleaver Family Wellness Clinic
The Cleaver Family Wellness Clinic provides low cost preventative care for all individuals. Caring for our patients extends outside of the Clinic with access to health education programs.
For more information or to get involved, please contact:
For appointments call:
- Keck School of Medicine of USC
- EcoTechServices, Inc.
- Upper San Gabriel Valley Municipal Water District
- San Gabriel Valley Water Company
- El Monte City School District
- Mountain View School District
- City of El Monte
- City of Hope
- Los Angeles Regional Foodbank
- U.S. Soccer Foundation
- Up2US Sports
- A&A Fire Protection
- First Book
- dd’s Discounts Stores
- Girl Scouts Greater Los Angeles
- Boys Scouts of America, Greater Los Angeles Area Council
- Cal State University Department of Public Health
- Cal State University EPIC Office